We offer a variety of trainings:
All courses are experiential and incorporate change as wellas a variety of powerful techniques.
"The World would have you agree with its dismal
dream of limitation.
But the light would have you soar like the eagle of your sacred visions."
"Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don't want."
Abraham through Jerry & Esther Hicks
Discover our requirements to host Release...Peace in your local area.
Our trainings and services are portable and we are happy to travel to some areas to offer our exciting, life-changing training and consultations. For tailormade trainings click here to contact us and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
If you have a group of who wish to connect to the truth of who they are; or learn soul connection hypnotherapy; or discover self-empowering tools; so that they can feel more at peace, and learn how to be free, then we can help!
To ensure the smooth running of our programme we require the following:
2. Participants to be confirmed and paid up 1 week prior to the training. Please email us the complete list of participants/names & email addresses, phone numbers a week prior to the training.
3. Ensure all participants have printed out and read the free documentation prior to Emotional Freedom Techniques Training Level 1, Level 2 and 3. We will send you:
4. Ensure all participants have paper, pens, their own lunch and at least 1 liter of filtered water and that they understand they need to bring these items to the training.
To offer meditations and relaxation consultations in your establishment, we require:
5. We will email readymade advertising material for you to use.
6. Depending on our agreement for the training, we appreciate suggestions as to where to stay, costs for accommodation and if possible bookings to be made in our name. Our preference is that our accommodation is close to the venue, quiet, is located in/close to nature.
7. If we have agreed upon your covering the cost of accommodation we would prefer a package inclusive of breakfast and free wifi/internet in the room. Accommodation can be modest/of mid level standard (3-4 star). It need not be 5 star as we will be working in the training room most days.
Contact us to discuss your requirements - we are always happy to hear from you!